Need Help If Have Seen It
s***@gmail.com
2016-09-02 12:24:08 UTC
CASALAO
2016-09-02 16:48:07 UTC
ຂອບໃຈແທ້ໆ ຖ້າໄດ້ເກັບໄວ້ບອ່ນໃດບອ່ນນຶ່ງ ຫຼື ຮູ້ວ່າຢູ່ໃສນັ້ນ ຖ້າບອກຈະມີລາງວັນເປັນພະຄຸນຢ່າງສູງ.
ອະແຮມ...​ຖາມເຄຊີເດີ. ຂ້ອຍສົງໃສລາວເອົາຂອງດີເຈົ້າໄປເຊື່ອງແຖວປ່
s***@gmail.com
2016-09-03 19:03:34 UTC
Ok, ກາສາລາວ do tell Mrs./Mr. So Name that I do mine like to know if he knows anything about my lost post. I am sure it's somewhere. The story of Betta Red Fish goes like this. ປາກັດໂຕຜູ້ຫາງໃບໂພສີແດງ ເປັນປາກັດຢູ່ນໍ້າຕື້ນ ມັນຈະມັກຢູ່ບ່ອນມື້ດ, ປາກັດນີ້ຈະເປັນໂຕຍິ່ງແຫ່ງຄວາມງາມເມື່ອມັນຢູ່ທີ່ມື້ດໆ ທີ່ຕົຣງກັນຂ້າມກັນກັບໂຕແມ່ ທີ່ບໍ່ມີສີສັນສ່ວຍງາມເທົ່າໃດ ເປັນໂຕແມ່ທີ່ມີສີເມີ້ນໆ ບໍ່ວ່າລອຍຢູ່ມື້ດຫຼືຢູ່ທີ່ແຈ້ງ. ປາກັດໂຕຜູ້ບໍ່ຄ່ອຍມັກໂຕເມັຍ ຫຼື ໂຕແມ່ເທົ່່າໃດເພາະບໍ່ມີສີສັນງາມດັ່ງໂຕປາແມ່ຂອງເລົ່າປາອື່່ນໆ.

ັ້ືAnyway, at the end the beta has to accept his faith. Something like that nature in the epic poem. If I found my writing I sure will post in all at once to share.

Hug and kisses,
Sulilec
ຂອບໃຈແທ້ໆ ຖ້າໄດ້ເກັບໄວ້ບອ່ນໃດບອ່ນນຶ່ງ ຫຼື ຮູ້ວ່າຢູ່ໃສນັ້ນ ຖ້າບອກຈະມີລາງວັນເປັນພະຄຸນຢ່າງສູງ.
ອະແຮມ...​ຖາມເຄຊີເດີ. ຂ້ອຍສົງໃສລາວເອົາຂອງດີເຈົ້າໄປເຊື່ອງແຖວປ່າສະລີບ້ານລາວເ
s***@gmail.com
2016-09-04 23:34:12 UTC
Hello,
Another missing epic is: ນົກກະເວົາຕິຄອນ it is like sweet and cute epic story of the imagination of the mind. It's missing too. Google must have it somewhere for I remember posting it back in 2005 something.

Google is huge, things can not turn loose or missing that easily, I do think it's still at Google Archive. I should and must be able to access to all my own posting. As far as I can tell, Google is a Google specific, no one can steal anyone else writing or an imagination of writing/posting.

Who ever take it must return to the original writor. Any one may able to read in book once it's being published in hard copy.

Sulilec