Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
brushoff
2008-02-09 06:11:58 UTC
Larry and his ugly wife decided to send their son to the Chriatian
school after numerous attempt to get him better grades at public
school has failed. After a few weeks, the scary Larry's started
getting report of progression of their ugly son. Two monthes has
past, the report was his grades were at the top of the class that they
have never seen before. One night , the scary Larry's have
converstion together and decided that this must be abused by the
priest or the school that is why his grades were skied rocket. One
day, they met with the teachers. All teachers said, the minutes,we
saw your son in our classrooms, he was serious about learning and we
could not understand why you both have sent him here in the first
place. They left the school and that night, they decided to talk to
their ugly son. The words of their son was that, "The minute I've
walked into the new classroom, every one was so quiet and totally
concentrated on assignments and the teacher and that is why".
Wow.........the scary Larry's were so happy to hear that and said "We
were so happy that you like your new school". Sudden their ugly son
replied "Mom and Dad, you did not undertand, I don't want to be nailed
to the cross like the man hung above the wall.........."
ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
2008-02-09 18:18:00 UTC
On Feb 8, 10:11 pm, brushoff <***@aol.com> wrote:
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?

Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
brushoff
2008-02-10 06:20:50 UTC
Post by ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
No wonder loa kids are doing so bad in the new regime,fuck head, lick
ad suck loa boys......
ລາວຣັກລາວ
2008-02-11 04:41:50 UTC
Post by ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
Laophuane.Stay away from this mad dog!!!! It does not do any good
to you
since this dog bites just about every thing including his own
master. His mental condition is in the state of
helpless..Hakpeng,Laohaklao1954
brushoff
2008-02-16 05:19:20 UTC
Post by ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
 Laophuane.Stay away from  this  mad dog!!!! It does  not do any good
to you
since this dog bites just about every thing including his own
master. His mental condition is in the state of
helpless..Hakpeng,Laohaklao1954
me or loaphuc? mother of all, you have not seen a thing ediot, how
innocent loaphuc was.
Borntokill
Meo real dumb and stupid.
brushoff
2008-03-01 06:31:37 UTC
Post by ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
 Laophuane.Stay away from  this  mad dog!!!! It does  not do any good
to you
since this dog bites just about every thing including his own
master. His mental condition is in the state of
helpless..Hakpeng,Laohaklao1954
me or loaphuc?  mother of all, you have not seen a thing ediot, how
innocent loaphuc was.
Meo real dumb and stupid.- Hide quoted text -
BBB, u r too bright to be enlisted in the evengelical school, so yo
mama and papa deciced to send you to the buffalo land instead, cause
of your ugliness.
Borntokill
2008-03-13 19:07:01 UTC
Post by brushoff
Post by ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
 Laophuane.Stay away from  this  mad dog!!!! It does  not do any good
to you
since this dog bites just about every thing including his own
master. His mental condition is in the state of
helpless..Hakpeng,Laohaklao1954
me or loaphuc?  mother of all, you have not seen a thing ediot, how
innocent loaphuc was.
Meo real dumb and stupid.- Hide quoted text -
BBB, u r too bright to be enlisted in the evengelical school, so yo
mama and papa deciced to send you to the buffalo land instead, cause
of your ugliness.- Hide quoted text -
you still rugly face and stupid mother fucker meo .
brushoff
2008-03-14 05:22:01 UTC
Post by brushoff
Post by ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ
Why Lao Kid Doing So Good In Christian School?
Because Lao kid get Langbab (washed) by the priest,
and when they grownup, they'll sue the priest for rubbing
their private area, as we always saw in the news on TV....
 Laophuane.Stay away from  this  mad dog!!!! It does  not do any good
to you
since this dog bites just about every thing including his own
master. His mental condition is in the state of
helpless..Hakpeng,Laohaklao1954
me or loaphuc?  mother of all, you have not seen a thing ediot, how
innocent loaphuc was.
Meo real dumb and stupid.- Hide quoted text -
BBB, u r too bright to be enlisted in the evengelical school, so yo
mama and papa deciced to send you to the buffalo land instead, cause
of your ugliness.- Hide quoted text -
you still rugly face and stupid mother fucker meo .- Hide quoted text -
rugly face, oh water buffalo............u r so handsome the mirror
broke away.....
Borntokill
2008-03-21 19:30:40 UTC
Post by brushoff
[...]