Do We Acknowledge The Same Thing
s***@gmail.com
2016-09-13 14:16:02 UTC
s***@gmail.com
2016-09-14 22:37:44 UTC
Dear all,

Anyway, I do not think my uncle is online or use internet. So I can talk about him. ຫຶຫຶຫຶ

This uncle of mine is a character. He is considered tall for Asian guy because he is almost 6 feet tall. So he is particular about his wife to be. He only likes woman with huge sweet eyes and good side lips, and she got to be at the comparable height with him. So he got introduced to many women his age, they do not seem to have a huge beautiful black eyes or that got ideal wife height. so he never found wife in Laos. I was told that it took him a long time to find a wife, and he found her only in America at much later age. Heheh!! At the end, he just learned that he has been ຕື້ Lao woman with huge beautiful eyes all along just did not know it. Man I said come to think about it, he is so persistant, why would he just get eye surgery or lips surgery instead of trying to find the huge beautiful eye woman to marry...afterall there are many fishes in the pond. Do fix the pond if it is not look right, I would say, no? I guess the action or the ability of pursuing your love one is in a gene of some male characters like my uncle and other that I know. These guys would refuse to just marry anyone. They rather stay single forever. But when he found one, he follows until he gets, even ຕິດຕາມຕື້ off the continent. Give her a break! Heheh!!