11 ແຜນງານໃຫຍ່ ແລະ 111 ໂຄງການຈຸດສຸມ
Add Reply
ເຊີນຍີ້ມ
2006-09-28 15:53:19 UTC
ແຕ່ປີນີ້ຈົນຮອດປີ2010ຕາມ11ແຜນງານໃຫຍ່ແລະ
111ໂຄງການຈຸດສຸມຂອງລັດຖະບານວ່າ
Where are they? No
ລາວສົດ
2006-09-28 22:25:52 UTC
dkj-ດກຈ
2006-09-29 01:56:32 UTC
ອີ່ລຸງທອງວັນ
2006-09-29 02:23:09 UTC
dkj-ດກຈ
2006-09-29 10:53:36 UTC
ລາວສົດ
2006-09-29 13:22:11 UTC
ເຊີນຍີ້ມ
2006-09-29 15:54:27 UTC
Sir.DKJ,

My personal computer is jammed and this kids comp can only read but
can't speak Lao at all. Some how I'm listening to the projects.

Privately, in the range of $10k each, I've been investing in some
projects such as private school, plantation, fishery, cattle and banana
crop. So far, no one gives me a positive result yet. I thought I gave
them the tools, but they kept asking me; who, where, what, when and
how? Hahaha..

That is not an encouraging atmosphere, it could be the reasons why
laonork are affraid to do big projects like $100k and up. Quality of
manpower is very important as well as laws.

Best regard,

ເຊີນຍີ້ມ.
k***@yahoo.com
2006-10-03 04:53:13 UTC
Good plans and policies but bad leadership would not fulfill the
visions.
The policies will not work unless the government allow the people to
choose their political leadership. There have been many lies about the
government's economic achievement and in general a lot of political
diseases in the system, due to bad policies and poor leadership
according to a leader from Savannakhet that I just talked to him not
long ago.
ລາວສົດ
2006-10-03 19:10:52 UTC
t***@gmail.com