ເພງໂອດວງຈໍາປາ ຟັງແລ້ວບໍເບື່ອ
Add Reply
ກາສາລາວ
2012-02-01 18:09:48 UTC

ກາສາລາວ
2012-02-01 18:11:28 UTC
WHILE LISTENING TO THAT BEAUTIFUL SONG, I CAME ACROSS THIS LATEST NEWS
OUT OF WASHINGTON.

WASHINGTON -- In a stunning break with First Amendment policy on
Capitol Hill, House Republicans directed Capitol Hill police to detain
a highly regarded documentary crew that was attempting to film a
Wednesday hearing on a controversial natural gas procurement practice.
Republicans also denied the entrance of a credentialed ABC News news
team that was attempting to film the event

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/01/house-republicans-order-j_n_1246971.html
ກາສາລາວ
2012-02-01 18:28:17 UTC
Post by ກາສາລາວ
WASHINGTON -- In a stunning break with First Amendment policy on
Capitol Hill, House Republicans directed Capitol Hill police to detain
THIS IS HILARIOUS. I POSTED THIS NEWS ON A DIFFERENT THREAD AND GOOGLE
DIDN'T POST IT AT ALL. PERHAPS MAYBE LATER ON?

SO I HAD TO RESORT TO POSTING IT THIS WAY.
ກາສາລາວ
2012-02-01 18:43:50 UTC
Post by ກາສາລາວ
WASHINGTON -- In a stunning break with First Amendment policy on
Capitol Hill, House Republicans directed Capitol Hill police to detain
THESE KINDS OF THINGS ARE ROUTINE IN COMMUNIST AND TOTALITARIAN
COUNTRIES BUT HERE IN AMERICA NOW? .
ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ
Jai yen yen portu K. Give it time to show up.
KC
2012-02-02 00:54:07 UTC
Crazy Republican Congressmen!
s***@gmail.com