Rangel: To bring back the draft: Kerry was right BUSH will do this.
Venus²²
2006-11-20 04:29:21 UTC
Rangel: To bring back the draft
An all volunteer U.S. military is fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. But
that could change if the incoming chairman of the House Ways and Means
Committee has his way. Rep. Charles Rangel wants to bring back the draft.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/19/rangel.draft.ap/index.html

Kissinger: Victory in Iraq not possible
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-20 16:40:51 UTC
i like the idea of bringing back the draft. this will force them
congressmen to think twice and very hard before voting for any future
fucked-up war. it is too easy to send somebody else to die for your own
crazy idea.
Nikolai
2006-11-20 19:13:04 UTC
It deosn't make sense to me, when the Democratic party was running the
midtern election campaign under the withdrawal of the Troops from Iraq,
and no other issues. Now to add more fuel in fire, it seems to
contradict the old rule of raising the white flag,retreat and surender,
per John Carry and Marthar.
I beleived the history of Vietnam is going to repeat itself, when
congress cut the military fundings. How many refugees from Ieaq to the
US can be accepted?
Can any one of you explain this.
Venus²²
Soumaly
2006-11-23 16:32:45 UTC
Her Lao
2006-11-23 21:58:36 UTC
I like the ideas of the draft if we just look at it without a deep
analysis. However, draft soldiers are mostly the one that doesn't want
to be there at the first place therefore the quality of soldiers and
*** You made my day, comrade Sao Sou Maly!

*** The draft --- you can call it "political" [ploy] or DemoRats
drunken idea or whatever, sister! --- is SUPPOSED to ensure that
all people's soldering-aged kids HAVE A FAIR SHOT AT PROTECTING
the US of A!

*** If more than 4 Democrat Congress men and woman have sons and
daughters in HARM'S WAY, in a tribal war around the world, YOU
THINK these Congress men and women of ours would BE AS EAGER
to send them there?

*** Hey, if DRAFTEES make POOR SOLDIERS, whose FAULT is it? Ours,
as tax payers or YOU military trainers whom WE PAY to train them?

*** You gotta use your head, Sao Sou Maly!

*** If you say, NO MATTER WHAT, people who DO NOT WANT TO GO TO
WAR make poor soldiers, THEN hey, there's a possible answer, too:

They must tell their daddies and mommies in Congress not to make
war! Or at least make them less frequently, y'know!

It is true, yes, Sao Sou Maly,,, that kids from rich families like
those in Congress,,,, they ALREADY have all the money, the cars,
the toys, and college aspirations mapped out,,,, so they DO NOT
want to go to war, JUST TO GET MAIMED OR KILLED for idiots like
Bush or Clinton, right, Sao Sou Maly?, draft dodgers who smoked and
partied when others died in Viet Nam and Iraq, TO MAKE SURE WE
HERE IN AMERICA HAVE DEMOCRACY, right?
the willingness to fight is minimal. Besides, this is only the ploy by
the Dems especially by Rangel b/c last time during the presidential
election Rangel introduced this draft bills and it wasn't even passing
the House Vote, but the funny thing was--Rangel at the end even voted
against his own bills. Now Rangel tries to do the same thing again for
political self serving, but he didn't even get the support from the
Dems leadership, San Francisco, Queen Polosi---Don't expect anytime
soon for the draft of soldiers.
Her Lao
2006-11-23 22:31:24 UTC
I like the ideas of the draft if we just look at it without a deep
analysis. However, draft soldiers are mostly the one that doesn't want
to be there at the first place therefore the quality of soldiers and
the willingness to fight is minimal. Besides, this is only the ploy by
the Dems especially by Rangel b/c last time during the presidential
election Rangel introduced this draft bills and it wasn't even passing
the House Vote, but the funny thing was--Rangel at the end even voted
against his own bills.
*** I hope with Sao Sou Maly knowledge of and access to the various
governments, including Laos and America's, she knows WHY politicians
sometimes voted against their own bills!

*** HINT: if the other side dares to play games with your bills
and ATTACH a sub-bill of their own, a "pet project" that they
have always wanted to pass but could never muster enough votes,
and they dare you to vote YOUR BILLS, which include theirs, would
you vote for your own bills, now with a whole bunch of items
THE OTHER SIDE wanted passed along?, say, repealing ALL TAXES FOR
THE RICHEST because the argument is, they already give more taxes
than the poor, and their inheritance should not be taxes any more,
etc?

*** If Sao Sou Maly was fightin' for the common, small men, and
his bills are attached a whole bunch of things like that, would
Sao Sou Maly still go ahead and vote for a DRAFT law that
would give both rich and poor kids an equal chance to fight and
die?

*** Difficult decision, ain't it?, when the other side make some
calculated dare like that!

Now Rangel tries to do the same thing again for
political self serving, but he didn't even get the support from the
Dems leadership, San Francisco, Queen Polosi---Don't expect anytime
soon for the draft of soldiers.
Love and kisses
Soumaly
vannasay
2006-11-23 17:14:32 UTC
Everybody knows that the Draft can't be popular for a number of
reasons, even so for the super rich like bush dynasty and many more,
they preach being soldier of the god, but avoiding their kids to be
drafted in for the real and fair soldier standing at the same patriotic
war footage they launch, instead they can use kids from poor
neighborhood or misfortunate kid from Laos like Soumaly to be so called
voiceless professional. All about the fairness about life or death with
all walks of life including the super rich kids for the equitable
calling to serve your country! Rangel knows that he is going to face a
taunting task at the hill, because of this simple question, even the
patriotic war can be bought that's the deal!
Her Lao
2006-11-23 22:02:33 UTC
it takes NO BRAIN to KNOW why Rangel's gonna have a hard
time with the passage of the DRAFT! Congress men and
women are crooked and corrupt, but they ain't stupid! why
expose THEIR kids to warring activities around the world?,
when you have millions of kids from poorer families, like
us and Sao Sou Maly, EAGER, willing, and able to fight and
die FOR AMERICA, right?, Sao Sou Maly?
Soumaly
2006-11-24 13:10:11 UTC
By all means if you American haters think that the draft will make it
through congress, please start prepare the dancing and celebrating and
welcoming for the draft soldiers---For me, either it passed or not, it
doesn't bother me one bit one way or another b/c I already get couple
T-shirts for it.

Love and kisses
Born as a Lao, but will proudly die as an American

ສຸມາລີ/Soumaly
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-24 16:50:24 UTC
that's interesting...soumaly, my man. just because people don't agree
with and you label them american haters. this is the TYPICAL knee jerk
republican party line at its worse. i hear this kind of thing from
crappy folks like hannety or whatever his name is SAVAGE.

are you saying that you are more american, truly red-blooded american,
born and raised here which makes you more american than either one of
us for sure just because you happen to be affiliated with the
republicans? but if you are not, were a refugee and came to this
country like the rest of us and still eats sticky rice with padaek then
back off...man. you have no mo' or less right to say that you are more
or less american than the rest of us. in my mind only the apaches and
navajo can only claim they are the true americanos. the rest were just
immigrants like me. they just happen to be here before me...that's all
there is.

don't you dare preaching 'the american haters' line again. that doesn't
fly with me.
T-shirts for it.
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-24 16:55:31 UTC
on the other hand, if you only eat bread with butter made from the
heartland then yes you are a true american patriot of the first order
and i am just a red-blooded laonok guy who pretends to be american.

so there's my rant for the day. man...i am full of crap today. not sure
why maybe because roughly 160 people just got blown up in baghdad
yesterday.
Soumaly
2006-11-24 19:41:21 UTC
I say exactly what I mean--American Haters---If you happen to fall to
my definition--too bad--and sorry for hurting your feeling. Again, I
mean exactly what I said---American Haters---re--read my previous
mesage if you fall in that category or not---If you are NOT time to
move on and grow up.

Love and kisses
Born as a Lao,and will die as an American

ສຸມາລີ/Soumaly
yesterday.
Her Lao
2006-11-24 19:53:23 UTC
Post by Soumaly
I say exactly what I mean--American Haters---If you happen to fall to
my definition--too bad--and sorry for hurting your feeling. Again, I
*** Tell'em like it is, sista! These homo loving, pot-smokin'
Hanoi Jane's and Hanoi Kerry's,,,, their ugly UNAMERICAN-NESS
needs to be pointed out for the hole world to see!

*** Death, Misery, and Defeat to ALL UNAMERICAN idiots who think
they are real' smart, making fun of our Yale and Harvard educated
Great President, the Savior of Mankind!

*** Victory, Democracy, Compassion, and Prosperity to the Real
and PATRIOTIC Americans and our Great President; we know who we
are. Do you, American Haters? Hahja!
Venus²²
2006-11-25 00:03:37 UTC
Her Lao is not an American hater. Why? because:

1.) I heard a lot about you Soumaly, you betrayed your Lao's ex-husband and
children, you ran off with an old jerk Neocon, and that's what transformed
you to whom you are today.

2.) You are one of those 33% who blindly committed murder in the name of
self-defense. Every body woke up and you are sleeping with your Neocon.

How disgrace to find a Lao's woman doing such thing. I hope the story I
heard is wrong but I doubted it, because it explains why you are too
devoting. There will be no place for you in heaven. Her Lao and others
serve GOD for justice cause.

It's another pity story.

yesterday.
Her Lao
2006-11-25 01:59:56 UTC
Post by Venus²²
How disgrace to find a Lao's woman doing such thing.
*** Yeah, that's right, SAO Sou Maly! How could you cut and run
away from you good, decent, Buddha loving husband like that?

*** It's a SHAME, SHAME, shame when a Lao woman would betray her
Buddha loving husband like that for some nitwit NeoCon who has
a Lexus! Shame on you, Sao Sou Maly!

I hope the story I
Venus²²
2006-11-25 03:14:05 UTC
Post by Her Lao
Post by Venus²²
How disgrace to find a Lao's woman doing such thing.
*** Yeah, that's right, SAO Sou Maly! How could you cut and run
away from your good, decent, Buddha loving husband like that?
*** It's a SHAME, SHAME, shame when a Lao woman would betray her
Buddha loving husband like that for some nitwit NeoCon who has
a Lexus! Shame on you, Sao Sou Maly!
At least I know she is with a Neocon. My friends in Seattle who told me
this, her real name starts with an "S -" and ends with "- ny." I cannot
substantiate any claims people made but I have no reason not to believe the
story. People said there are three Lao women(Soumaly included) in Seattle
with the white guys, one of them left her laotian family to be with the
white guy.

Lao's poem said: "who ever you have sex with, you listen to that person."
Her Lao
2006-11-25 04:02:32 UTC
That's the same one, Ms. Venus! I don't personally know of this
Sao Sou Maly, but I know OF her for a long time now. She went
to join the Army when she graduated from some high school or
perhaps some college there in beautiful Seatle, Washington.

She started working for the military recruit "out-reach" office,
to recruit PATRIOTIC racial minorities to join the US military,
and because she's so charming and beautiful, she attracted a lot
of Lao, Hmong, Mein, Vietnamese, and Cambodian high school drop-outs
and for a few years Sao Sou Maly was part of the reason why the
ALL VOLUNTEER US armed forces were having little difficulty
meeting their qoutas of attracting DEDICATED, capable, PATRIOTIC
soldiers to fight ANY WHERE in the world where AMERICA IS IN DANGER!

Then, yes, as you and your Seatle friend said, this UN-LAO Sao
Sou Maly met some sexy, Neocon, BIBLE-THUMBING GOP idiot who just
happened to be a good businessman, doing oil or military business
in the Middle East, and who drives a new Lexus. And the rest is
history, as you and your friend said:

Sao Sou Maly went home, dumbed her dutiful --- a bit or a primitive
but still loving Buddha fearing Lao husband --- and moved in with
this bible thumbing, war-mongering, socalled PATRIOTIC nitwit
Conservative, Lexus driving idiot of a white man, dissing her real
authentic Laotian man like he was from some backward country or
some'em like that,,,,,,,,,,,
Venus²²
2006-11-25 04:21:49 UTC
Post by Venus²²
At least I know she is with a Neocon. My friends in Seattle who told me
this, her real name starts with an "S -" and ends with "- ny." I cannot
substantiate any claims people made but I have no reason not to believe the
story. People said there are three Lao women(Soumaly included) in Seattle
with the white guys, one of them left her laotian family to be with the
white guy.
Lao's poem said: "who ever you have sex with, you listen to that person."
It's good to know, and it's disgusting as well. It's better to drive a poor
car and go to heaven than driving a luxury car and go to hell. I too have
two new luxury cars and I hide them instead of using them to show off.

C'est très dégoûtant en particulier pour les femmes Laotiennes.
Her Lao
2006-11-24 19:35:54 UTC
'Tis why in the "big tent" GOP party there IS NO BLACK Congress
men or women, NO ASIAN, and only 2 or 3 White-Hispanics (there
is, in most federal forms, CLEAR difference: when you declare
"Hispanics", you can also declare "non-White Hispanics" or some
thing of that nature: the OTHER of the "non-White" Hispanics
are, of course, descendents of Spanish Consquistadores, they are
Europeans, NOT your brown American natives)

Point is, in the GOP, the reason NO RACIAL minorities can hope
to be elected to national office is that it is filled with your
Sao Sou Maly God fearing idiot types, both Whites and non-Whites.
Whites would be like Liam and other Whites and non-whites would
be drooling nitwits (but loving and adorable, of course) like
Sao Sou Maly and Noi, our Thai sister,,,,,,

The two sisters --- Sao Sou Maly and Sao Noi --- are your poster
child ambassadors from the racial minorities; these are the racial
minorities folks --- the highly accomplished racial minority
folks --- who instantaneously double or triple the diversity
INDEX of any gathering among GOP crowds, your typical "heartland"
(or, in San Diego, it'd be your Santee) gatherings,,,, They are
not very bright,,, but, oh, boy, THEY ARE PATRIOTIC!!!

Of course, they point to the Lexus and gated homes as "successes"
and meritocracy and equality and other Americana.

Anyway, to phrase our PATRIOTIC Sao Sou Maly and Sao Noi:

Death, Misery, and Starvation to all traitors of America --- but
especially homo loving Liberals! --- who are friends and sympathizers
of Osama, Saddam, Kim, and those Axis of Evil Iranian Clerics who
are DEFYING internationality to build their ILLEGAL WMD's!

Victory, Honor, Patriotism, Glory, and Democracy to our Great
President and ALL WHO FOLLOW this Great Leader of humanity!
Soumaly
2006-11-25 00:20:09 UTC
555555--- You make my day brighter today---It shows me how smart and
unpreditable moron liberals are---In fact, let me tell you one
things---I don't even believe in your Fucking God(s) like some of you
liberals or conservatives right here---I am who I am. In fact, I
turned off a lots of Religious people mostly conservatives who have
crossed my paths--So you can relax and stop barking in a wrong tree
about GOD(s) with me and about sleeping with NEOCONs---I will leave you
there in the whole with those liberals moron-----555555555.

Love and kisses
Born as a Lao and will be happily die as an American.

ສຸມາລີ/Soumaly

My definition of Liberals: Hug the tree, ສີ້ກະເທີຍ,
ເບີຍນົມຍາມປະທວ້ງ

Love and kisses
Phi Dung Mo
2006-11-25 05:26:09 UTC
Now Soumaly,
You know better than to kiss and tell don't you? Don't want to see you
out of a job because of Venus' rantings now do we? 555555555

Shows you why hearsay is not accepted in court, I guess. Valuable
lesson, don't listen to Venus' friends.

Phi Dung Mo

????????????????
vannasay
2006-11-25 15:09:16 UTC
Well, well, well, this panel of gentlemen must say something terribly
right which has triggered such desperate ranting from our little
Lao/Rican GOP foot soldier. And now not only is he in total denial for
being a part of all these losers he highly praised not long ago, but
also in rage for being terribly disbelieved that GOP is also hugging
the same tree like those damned liberals, in great difference by
preaching the biblical family value by day and cheating on their God,
their spouses, and their Congress, by night. It's crystal clear now
God has indeed sided with the majority of American real patriotic
people whose sons and daughters have hard fought even harder than our
GOP mouthpiece Soumaly who happened to be just another foot soldier of
the Christmas past, serving in peace time because of the fringe of job
opportunity, unlike many Lao and Hmong kids we know and closely related
to, who are still in this minute on the firing line to protect this
country under the wrong chief. It's clear that there's no military
lesson nor American lover/hater propagandist à la she-man coulter to
learn from our foot soldier, even less extent, some of ours have even
valiantly finished West Point, standing taller from prestige military
school, but they keep their patriotic fervor mouth shut unlike these
mouthpieces who rant for a failed regime by claiming credit for
something they don't have and deserve.

We can understand how painful it is for our foot soldier Soumaly after
so many years to be unconsciously dragged into a cult like hollow white
washed idea, that's why the despair has shown in his ranting.

No matter what we all think in this life or another life, it is not
going to change an inch for the course of history. The verdict is done!
Another Vietnam syndrome yet to degrade generation of American caused
by this hollow chief who also dumped dumsfeld literally at no given
moment according to their own GOP super mouthpieces...In terms of
repeatedly using the word "liberals, libra, liberate, or liberatum" by
copycatting sannity or she-man coulter ain't hurt anybody as
intended, because this panel seems untouched and unimpressed by such
meaningless cheap shot. I do believe the panel is not even democrat or
even less republican, that's why we have so much of fun with Mr. Her
Lao's hilarious sissy parodies on foley.

"Born as a Lao will die happily as an American", that's nothing
to claim from such obvious and straight banal self-pampering slogan.
The Lao-American is already a well-known lexicon since the end of
Vietnam War.
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-25 17:04:55 UTC