Rangel: To bring back the draft: Kerry was right BUSH will do this.
Venus²²
2006-11-20 04:29:21 UTC
Rangel: To bring back the draft
An all volunteer U.S. military is fighting wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. But
that could change if the incoming chairman of the House Ways and Means
Committee has his way. Rep. Charles Rangel wants to bring back the draft.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/19/rangel.draft.ap/index.html

Kissinger: Victory in Iraq not possible
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-20 16:40:51 UTC
i like the idea of bringing back the draft. this will force them
congressmen to think twice and very hard before voting for any future
fucked-up war. it is too easy to send somebody else to die for your own
crazy idea.
Nikolai
2006-11-20 19:13:04 UTC
It deosn't make sense to me, when the Democratic party was running the
midtern election campaign under the withdrawal of the Troops from Iraq,
and no other issues. Now to add more fuel in fire, it seems to
contradict the old rule of raising the white flag,retreat and surender,
per John Carry and Marthar.
I beleived the history of Vietnam is going to repeat itself, when
congress cut the military fundings. How many refugees from Ieaq to the
US can be accepted?
Can any one of you explain this.
Venus²²
Soumaly
2006-11-23 16:32:45 UTC
Her Lao
2006-11-23 21:58:36 UTC
I like the ideas of the draft if we just look at it without a deep
analysis. However, draft soldiers are mostly the one that doesn't want
to be there at the first place therefore the quality of soldiers and
*** You made my day, comrade Sao Sou Maly!

*** The draft --- you can call it "political" [ploy] or DemoRats
drunken idea or whatever, sister! --- is SUPPOSED to ensure that
all people's soldering-aged kids HAVE A FAIR SHOT AT PROTECTING
the US of A!

*** If more than 4 Democrat Congress men and woman have sons and
daughters in HARM'S WAY, in a tribal war around the world, YOU
THINK these Congress men and women of ours would BE AS EAGER
to send them there?

*** Hey, if DRAFTEES make POOR SOLDIERS, whose FAULT is it? Ours,
as tax payers or YOU military trainers whom WE PAY to train them?

*** You gotta use your head, Sao Sou Maly!

*** If you say, NO MATTER WHAT, people who DO NOT WANT TO GO TO
WAR make poor soldiers, THEN hey, there's a possible answer, too:

They must tell their daddies and mommies in Congress not to make
war! Or at least make them less frequently, y'know!

It is true, yes, Sao Sou Maly,,, that kids from rich families like
those in Congress,,,, they ALREADY have all the money, the cars,
the toys, and college aspirations mapped out,,,, so they DO NOT
want to go to war, JUST TO GET MAIMED OR KILLED for idiots like
Bush or Clinton, right, Sao Sou Maly?, draft dodgers who smoked and
partied when others died in Viet Nam and Iraq, TO MAKE SURE WE
HERE IN AMERICA HAVE DEMOCRACY, right?
the willingness to fight is minimal. Besides, this is only the ploy by
the Dems especially by Rangel b/c last time during the presidential
election Rangel introduced this draft bills and it wasn't even passing
the House Vote, but the funny thing was--Rangel at the end even voted
against his own bills. Now Rangel tries to do the same thing again for
political self serving, but he didn't even get the support from the
Dems leadership, San Francisco, Queen Polosi---Don't expect anytime
soon for the draft of soldiers.
Her Lao
2006-11-23 22:31:24 UTC
I like the ideas of the draft if we just look at it without a deep
analysis. However, draft soldiers are mostly the one that doesn't want
to be there at the first place therefore the quality of soldiers and
the willingness to fight is minimal. Besides, this is only the ploy by
the Dems especially by Rangel b/c last time during the presidential
election Rangel introduced this draft bills and it wasn't even passing
the House Vote, but the funny thing was--Rangel at the end even voted
against his own bills.
*** I hope with Sao Sou Maly knowledge of and access to the various
governments, including Laos and America's, she knows WHY politicians
sometimes voted against their own bills!

*** HINT: if the other side dares to play games with your bills
and ATTACH a sub-bill of their own, a "pet project" that they
have always wanted to pass but could never muster enough votes,
and they dare you to vote YOUR BILLS, which include theirs, would
you vote for your own bills, now with a whole bunch of items
THE OTHER SIDE wanted passed along?, say, repealing ALL TAXES FOR
THE RICHEST because the argument is, they already give more taxes
than the poor, and their inheritance should not be taxes any more,
etc?

*** If Sao Sou Maly was fightin' for the common, small men, and
his bills are attached a whole bunch of things like that, would
Sao Sou Maly still go ahead and vote for a DRAFT law that
would give both rich and poor kids an equal chance to fight and
die?

*** Difficult decision, ain't it?, when the other side make some
calculated dare like that!

Now Rangel tries to do the same thing again for
political self serving, but he didn't even get the support from the
Dems leadership, San Francisco, Queen Polosi---Don't expect anytime
soon for the draft of soldiers.
Love and kisses
Soumaly
vannasay
2006-11-23 17:14:32 UTC
Everybody knows that the Draft can't be popular for a number of
reasons, even so for the super rich like bush dynasty and many more,
they preach being soldier of the god, but avoiding their kids to be
drafted in for the real and fair soldier standing at the same patriotic
war footage they launch, instead they can use kids from poor
neighborhood or misfortunate kid from Laos like Soumaly to be so called
voiceless professional. All about the fairness about life or death with
all walks of life including the super rich kids for the equitable
calling to serve your country! Rangel knows that he is going to face a
taunting task at the hill, because of this simple question, even the
patriotic war can be bought that's the deal!
Her Lao
2006-11-23 22:02:33 UTC
it takes NO BRAIN to KNOW why Rangel's gonna have a hard
time with the passage of the DRAFT! Congress men and
women are crooked and corrupt, but they ain't stupid! why
expose THEIR kids to warring activities around the world?,
when you have millions of kids from poorer families, like
us and Sao Sou Maly, EAGER, willing, and able to fight and
die FOR AMERICA, right?, Sao Sou Maly?
Soumaly
2006-11-24 13:10:11 UTC
By all means if you American haters think that the draft will make it
through congress, please start prepare the dancing and celebrating and
welcoming for the draft soldiers---For me, either it passed or not, it
doesn't bother me one bit one way or another b/c I already get couple
T-shirts for it.

Love and kisses
Born as a Lao, but will proudly die as an American

ສຸມາລີ/Soumaly
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-24 16:50:24 UTC
that's interesting...soumaly, my man. just because people don't agree
with and you label them american haters. this is the TYPICAL knee jerk
republican party line at its worse. i hear this kind of thing from
crappy folks like hannety or whatever his name is SAVAGE.

are you saying that you are more american, truly red-blooded american,
born and raised here which makes you more american than either one of
us for sure just because you happen to be affiliated with the
republicans? but if you are not, were a refugee and came to this
country like the rest of us and still eats sticky rice with padaek then
back off...man. you have no mo' or less right to say that you are more
or less american than the rest of us. in my mind only the apaches and
navajo can only claim they are the true americanos. the rest were just
immigrants like me. they just happen to be here before me...that's all
there is.

don't you dare preaching 'the american haters' line again. that doesn't
fly with me.
T-shirts for it.
ກາສາລາວ
2006-11-24 16:55:31 UTC
on the other hand, if you only eat bread with butter made from the
heartland then yes you are a true american patriot of the first order
and i am just a red-blooded laonok guy who pretends to be american.

so there's my rant for the day. man...i am full of crap today. not sure
why maybe because roughly 160 people just got blown up in baghdad
yesterday.
Soumaly
2006-11-24 19:41:21 UTC
I say exactly what I mean--American Haters---If you happen to fall to
my definition--too bad--and sorry for hurting your feeling. Again, I
mean exactly what I said---American Haters---re--read my previous
mesage if you fall in that category or not---If you are NOT time to
move on and grow up.

Love and kisses
Born as a Lao,and will die as an American

ສຸມາລີ/Soumaly
yesterday.
Her Lao
2006-11-24 19:53:23 UTC
Post by Soumaly
I say exactly what I mean--American Haters---If you happen to fall to
my definition--too bad--and sorry for hurting your feeling. Again, I
*** Tell'em like it is, sista! These homo loving, pot-smokin'
Hanoi Jane's and Hanoi Kerry's,,,, their ugly UNAMERICAN-NESS
needs to be pointed out for the hole world to see!

*** Death, Misery, and Defeat to ALL UNAMERICAN idiots who think
they are real' smart, making fun of our Yale and Harvard educated
Great President, the Savior of Mankind!

*** Victory, Democracy, Compassion, and Prosperity to the Real
and PATRIOTIC Americans and our Great President; we know who we
are. Do you, American Haters? Hahja!
Venus²²
2006-11-25 00:03:37 UTC
Her Lao is not an American hater. Why? because:

1.) I heard a lot about you Soumaly, you betrayed your Lao's ex-husband and
children, you ran off with an old jerk Neocon, and that's what transformed
you to whom you are today.

2.) You are one of those 33% who blindly committed murder in the name of
self-defense. Every body woke up and you are sleeping with your Neocon.

How disgrace to find a Lao's woman doing such thing. I hope the story I
heard is wrong but I doubted it, because it explains why you are too
devoting. There will be no place for you in heaven. Her Lao and others
serve GOD for justice cause.

It's another pity story.

yesterday.
Her Lao