England took the Indian subcontinent. The French took Indochina. The Dutch took Indonesia. The Spanish took the Philippines, then the U.S. took the Philippines away from Spain. So what else is new, komin?
CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New Imperialist Force in ASEAN
2013-01-06 16:11:14 UTC
we Chinese luckily took Manchuria which was not Chinese
territory

we Chinese luckily took Tibet which was Tibetan 's
territory,

we Chinese luckily took Inner Mongolia which was Mongol s'
territory ,

we Chinese luckily took Xin Jiang which was Uyghur 's
territory ,

we Chinese shall take All South China SEA , the
Spratlys , the Paracels ,

we Chinese take All SE ASIA , we Chinese shall make SE
ASIA
into our NEW SOUTH CHINA ,
because
we Now have over 40 million Chinese in ASEAN ,

we have 9 million PURE Chinese in Malaysia who
are calling themselves as Malaysians in
order to claim Malaysia for our Chinese people .

we have 9 million Chinese in Thailand who are using Thai
names
in order to claim Thailand for our Chinese people.

we have 10 million Chinese in the Philippines who
are using christian names
in order
to claim the Philippines for our Chinese people .

we have 3 million Chinese in Singapore who
are calling themselves as Singaporeans
in order
to claim Singapore for our Chinese people .

we have 10 million Chinese in Indonesia ,

and millions of Chinese in Vietnam , Laos , and Cambodia .

Our Chinese are entering into Myanmar every day in order
claim themselves to be
new Shan people in Sha state and in Kachin .
So what else is new, komin?
rst9
A paranoid and brainwashed shithead komin.
Bo Xilai , ex- memeber of the CPC .
2013-01-06 22:56:16 UTC
rst 9
are you denying 9 million CHINESE in Malaysia want Malaysia

are you denying 9 million Chinese in Thailand want Thailand ?

are you denying 10 million Chinese in the Philippines want the
Philippines ?

are you denying millions of Chinese in Myanmar want Myanmar ?

are you denying more and more Chinese are entering Lao every
day ?
rst9
Yes, I deny it.
Xi JINPING , Head of the CPC , Communist Party of CHINA
2013-01-06 23:44:23 UTC
rst9

why are 9 million Chinese in Malaysia claiming
to be Co - owners of Malaysia ,

the same in Thailand

why are 9 million PURE Chinese in Thailand claiming to be Thai ?
Yes, I deny it.
rst9
komin, you know you are a brainwashed shithead?
Xi JINPING , Head of the CPC , Communist Party of CHINA
2013-01-06 23:50:11 UTC
rst9 ,
are you denying 9 million Chinese
in Malaysia are
claiming to be Co -Owners of Malaysia ?

are you denying 9 million PURE CHINESE
in Thailand are claiming to be Thai ?
rst0

komin is the biggest human scum of all.
Liu Xiao Por is calling for an END to CPC 's ONE PARTY TOTAL MONOPOLY POWER in CHINA , resulting in Liu Xiao Por 's wife now under House Arrest
2013-01-07 13:55:14 UTC
rst9

since you alleged the 9 million Chinese
in Malaysia
were not claiming to be Malaysians ,
then
why are the 9 million Chinese in Malaysia
still refusing to return to China ?

the UMNO hates the Chinese in Malaysia ,

why 9 million Chinese in Malaysia want to remain
in Malay 's native land ?

Malay hate the CHINESE , you know ?
2013-01-14 13:34:57 UTC
rst0

why 9 million CHINESE are claiming to be Malaysians ,

if you deny Chinese want to be Co - Owners of Malaysia .
2013-01-07 13:51:50 UTC
yes rst9 denies 9 million Chinese want Malaysia .

yes rst9 denies 9 million Chinese in Thailand want Thailand .

yes rst9 denies 10 million Chinese want the Philippines ,

but hundreds of Chinese are coming into Myanmar , Lao , ASEAN
every day .

and the 40 million CHINESE in ASEAN are
refusing
to return to CHINA their Chinese Motherland .
Yes, I deny it.
CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New Imperialist Force in ASEAN
2013-01-14 13:32:56 UTC
rst is OLD and out of date ,

at 74 rst the OLD CHINA MAN in USA

is loosing his Chinese mind .

FUCKING HELL ,

we CPC luckily have 9 million CHINESE in Malaysia who
are claiming to be NEW Malaysians in Malaysia
so
that
WE CHINESE ( 9 million ) can claim to
be Co - Owners of Malaysia ,
and
later our 40 million Chinese in ASEAN can become
Co -Owners of ASEAN