ຢ່າລືມຄຶດເຖິງກັນ
k***@gmail.com
2017-04-07 02:09:53 UTC
ຢ່າລືມຄຶດເຖິງກັນ: https
SULILEC@EMAIL.COM
2017-04-09 00:10:06 UTC
Thank you KC for the music! I wonder if the acoustic sound would produce soon. About 40 minutes is a great CD for acoustic sound to buy.

Just curious, why the music ​ຢ່າ​ລືມ​ຄິດ​ເຖິງ​ກັນ translate on message to English as do not think the same. What kind of translation is that! I was going to pay Google Team Work more money now come to think about it to make it right for me. It can be eye bothering and brain harassing if the words do not sound user-friendly enough. Not asking for great translation, but user-friendly would be the beginning.
ຢ່າລືມຄຶດເຖິງກັນ:

k***@gmail.com
2017-04-09 06:02:40 UTC
Hello Sulilec! You’re welcome.
I agree that, Google Translation ຢ່າລືມຄິດເຖິງກັນ to English, is so terrible.
ຢ່າລືມຄຶດເຖິງກັນ: http://youtu.be/K9nrLV5bHD0
SULILEC@EMAIL.COM
2017-04-09 23:37:52 UTC
KC,
Thanks for letting know, I sure will wait for the acoustic sound...

Happy early Laotian new year to you.
Post by k***@gmail.com
Hello Sulilec! You’re welcome.
I agree tt, Google Translation ຢ່າລືມຄິດເຖິງກັນ to English, is so terrible.
k***@gmail.com
SULILEC@EMAIL.COM
2017-04-09 00:19:35 UTC
It sounds like romantic verse of Morning Dew Vine ຢ່າລືມຄຶດເຖິງກັນ.

ກ້ຽວຕາມໃບເຄືອ
ເລືອຕາມໃບຍອດ
ກອດຕາມຂໍຫຼ້ຽວ
ດອກດ່ຽວບ່ອນໃບ
ໄຕ່ກ້ຽວບ່ອນກອດ
ໄຮ້ບອດທິດທາງ
ດັ່ງພາຍ່າງຂັບອ້ຽວ
ຫ້າກຫ້ຼຽວຕາມຄັນເຄືອ
ເຊື່ອນຳຕາມມັກ
ຮັກແລ້ວຕາມ​ຕື້...

If one could make in to the acoustic sound do let know would greatly appreciate.

Sulilec
ຢ່າລືມຄຶດເຖິງກັນ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
k***@gmail.com
2017-04-09 06:24:11 UTC